Quantum-Systems is positioning itself to be a global leader in autonomous, AI powered aerial robotics. We have now stood up a wholly owned, and US operated business, Quantum-Systems Inc, in the United States. This business directly addresses the Defense and Security markets in North America and the Asia-Pacific region. As a result of this expansion, we have an opening for a well-qualified candidate for a Product Manager position.
As a Product Manager you will have a critical role in setting the long-term vision and strategy for our company’s products. You will work closely with our engineers, executives, business development and marketing groups to guide products from conception to launch.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify, and fill product gaps, generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience, and drive product growth.
- Drive the execution of the product lifecycle, including product and market research, competitive analysis planning, positioning, roadmap development, and product launch.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Create buy-ins for the product vision and strategy, both internally and with key external partners.
- Collaborate with engineering, production, program management, quality assurance, and sales team to ensure the release of products.
- Work closely with marketing to drive product launches, build awareness and understanding, develop effective product strategy, messaging, and documentation.
- Problem solving ability is a must in this role. Be able to adapt and have creative thinking.
- Excellent communication. Product managers regularly interface with engineers, executives, sales teams, marketing teams, as well as customers.
- Empathetic to our customers’ needs by solving their problems.
- A natural leader: Innovative, strategic, and business savvy.
- Organizational, planning, and documentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (or equivalent technical field), masters in engineering or MBA a plus.
- 4+ years of product management experience working on technical products.
- Experience owning and driving product strategy from ideation through product launch.
- Must be able to interface effectively with internal teams as well as government customers.
- Experience working with engineering managers on both software and hardware development.
- Comfortable contributing to engineering discussions and technology decisions that relate to the product and its core functionality.
- US citizenship required.
- Background check required.
- Must be able to travel approximately 40% of the time.
Preferred / Additional Skills
- Experience with Department of Defense or Government programs.
- Direct experience with manned/unmanned aircraft product development